- We offer a highly supportive working environment.
- Our people can develop their careers with training and development opportunities.
- We recognise the incredible work of individuals and teams in our organisation.
Our purpose is to promote fairness, and to provide added advantage and opportunity to those who would normally be disadvantaged.
Whether delivering services to clients or to colleagues in corporate functions, our people are at the heart of everything we do.
MCM challenges you
- to make a difference in people’s lives
- to be part of an inter-disciplinary team, working alongside colleagues with different life and professional experiences
- to drive your own career path in a supportive environment that values your contribution.
Your wellbeing & professional development
MCM will provide you with:
- Healing Oriented Framework knowledge via online learning and on the job experience; to support increased awareness, understanding and confidence in trauma informed healing oriented care, inclusive of strategies to support knowledge translation
- regular check-ins with your manager or supervisor
- an opportunity to prepare a development plan that is aligned with your aspirations and the services we deliver
- ongoing training to keep up with legislative changes and industry requirements
- regular internal education sessions, open to all employees
- organised secondments to experience working in other departments
- leadership and management education
- free, independent and confidential counselling services
- paid parental leave
- the opportunity to negotiate flexible working options should your circumstances change
- additional options such purchased leave, career breaks, and early access to long service leave.
MCM is recognised as serving a critical function in the community, and to support that function we get access to tax-effective salary packaging benefits. We encourage employees to take full advantage of the salary packaging benefits available to them.
You can increase your take-home pay with the following benefits:
- a portion of your salary can be tax-free by salary packaging your personal expenses
- additional tax-free salary packaging on dining and accommodation expenses
- other options including novated car leases
We know that one of the keys to success is recognition. Our people put their heart and soul into making a difference every day, so we think it’s important to reward standout work.
Our leadership awards program recognises individual employees and teams demonstrating excellence in their work to support organisational goals. These awards are presented at our event, the Annual Wrap.
View all jobs that are currently available at MCM.