Skip to content

Compliments and complaints

We want you to tell us about the service you have received, so we know what works and what doesn’t work.

We welcome feedback at any time as it helps us continue to improve on our services. You can also get support from an external advocate.

We recognise that sometimes you may want someone from outside our organisation to give you advice or to speak on your behalf. Let us know, or talk to someone you trust to get this arranged.

How can you tell us what you think

Speak to your MCM staff member/worker first. If you feel that your concerns have not been properly acted on please speak to a MCM Manager. Alternatively, you can contact us on the details below:

icon phone us  Call us: 03 9977 0000
Email us icon
Email us:
feedback icon
Write to us: PO BOX 509, South Melbourne VIC 3205
Come in and speak to us
Come in and speak to us at one of our offices.
icon visit our website
Use the contact form on our website.

What else can you do

Once you've told us what you think, we will follow a process. Your worker or local MCM office can explain this process to you or give you information about it.

You have the right to seek advice, support and/or someone to speak on your behalf at any time during this process. Please speak with your worker or someone you trust about how to find this help.

If you are not happy with the outcome of your feedback or the way we handled your feedback you can phone:

Back to top