Updated 9 April 2020
In-line with directions from the Deputy Chief Health Officer (Communicable Diseases) regarding new laws for care facilities, we are bringing the following changes into effect for our facilities immediately.
- Residents in MCM facilities will now only be allowed to receive one visit from one family member, per day
- Therapists can continue to visit as per NDIS/Treatment plan
- Both staff, contractors, and visitors will be required to fill out a wellness questionnaire (attestation) before being allowed entry to the house
- No one should enter the house if they have a temperature over 37.5 degrees
We will be continuing to monitor signs of illness among the residents and staff.
MCM thanks both our clients and their visitors for their understanding and cooperation.
- Our Compass Program will close temporarily. Our team will be in contact to advise when the service will resume
- The NDIA is making changes to prices and rules to allow greater flexibility to assist participants and providers to manage and implement NDIS plans. MCM is updating and implementing these changes as quickly as we can. To find out more about these changes and how they affect you visit the NDIA website
- Our Early Childhood Intervention Service is continuing and will be delivered via telehealth. We have the capacity to use phone, Skype and Zoom to work with you and your Key Worker can help set this up
Support Coordinators will continue to assist with NDIS planning to ensure service delivery is maintained. All face to face visits and meetings will be replaced with phone and Skype calls
- Our Community Friend Program will now be offered using phone, Skype and Zoom
All other NDIS and Disability Support Programs remain unchanged
For more information on how these changes affect you, please contact 1800 343 287 or email email@example.com