About the Opportunity
Do you want your L&D efforts to contribute to the growth of social, educational and community services? Do you want to get creative and develop learning content? Do you want to gain critical experience implementing and optimising our new LMS? Then this is the gig’ for you! With a new Learning & Development Strategy in the works, we’re embarking on a fresh era of learning experience. Reporting to Head of Learning & Professional Development, you’ll design, curate and coordinate programs which help our people grow and be our digital content and LMS expert, driving continuous improvement.
In your first 6-8 months you can expect to:
- Become our LMS expert curating content and pathways on our new LMS (Go1 Premium)
- Curate and develop learning content and activities for our new Onboarding Program
- Apply curiosity and your suggestions to improve our current learning offering
- Host and coordinate our learning and professional development calendar
- Get across all the ins and outs of L&D operations to improve processes and reporting
Ideally, you’ll bring the below to the role…
- Demonstrated curiosity for all things learning design, digital content and learner experience
- Experience administering and managing an LMS platform, with examples of improving processes
- Experience developing digital content, presentations, eLearning, and training resources including content writing and preparing layouts and visual design (using quick editing tools like Canva, Clip Champ and Microsoft Suite)
- Exposure to hosting training sessions, online and in-person and working with facilitators
- Experience coordinating events and developing processes to deliver initiatives
- Relevant qualification in learning, communications, marketing, psychology, or multimedia (or a related field)
- Ability to travel to MCM locations to meet stakeholders, coordinate and host training events
Benefits of working with MCM include:
- Hybrid work balancing your time between home, South Melbourne office and a suitable local MCM office
- Access to an employee assistance program including resources and counselling services
- Friendly team who wants to see you grow and develop
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 and $2,650 for meals and entertainment, increasing take home pay
- National Police check
- Right to Work in Australia
- Up to date with COVID-19 Vaccinations or valid medical exemption
- MCM employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted and will close on the 16 June 2023. We encourage you to review the Position Description. For assistance with your application please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MCM is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to safety. MCM embraces differences because we know that diversity and inclusion help us to attract, recruit, engage and retain talented people. We are a leading not-for profit-for-purpose organisation that offer a broad range of services in Early Years, Disability, Homelessness, Palliative Care and Education.
Our commitment to Diversity
At MCM, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people.
Our commitment to Safety
MCM is committed to the safety of its clients and employees, taking a zero-tolerance approach to violence within the workplace and abuse, including child abuse and abuse of people with disability. All employees are required to comply with the Child Safe Standards.