- Full-time and Part-time ongoing opportunity with supportive team
- Flexible working arrangements | Blended office based/work from home role
- Competitive salary |10.5% Super | NFP Salary Packaging Benefits
- Development opportunities |Ongoing support| Monthly supervision
- New graduates are encouraged to apply, be part of our supportive new graduate program.
Our ECIS team is growing, with proven results delivering high quality services. Our dynamic team thrives on innovation and our collaborative approach means you are always well supported. We are dedicated to developing the knowledge and expertise of our employees. We know their accomplishments are the key to our success.
What will you do?
Be part of a vibrant transdisciplinary team working with children from birth to 7 years who have developmental delay or disability, and their families. Work in a variety of settings where no two days are the same, you set your own schedule. Work under a Trauma Informed Healing Oriented Framework in an organisation that values wellbeing for all.
If you are an Educational Specialist, Speech Pathologist or Occupational Therapist, this is the role for you!
- Provide play-based therapeutic services focused on child and family goals delivered in their natural environments as their allocated Key Worker.
- Utilise skills and knowledge to provide high quality, goal driven, evidence-based, family-centred programs.
- Demonstrates specific competencies in identifying and supporting the learning needs of children with developmental delay or disability
- Use your discipline specific knowledge to provide consultations and work collaboratively with our other therapists.
- Integrate telepractice into your service delivery.
- Be part of a team delivering services under School Readiness Funding.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and current registration inrelevant discipline
- Demonstrated ability to work in a transdisciplinary model and ability to work as a key worker to achieve outcomes for children and families
- Ability to work collaboratively with your team
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, to implement effective caseload management strategies
- Knowledge of the NDIS and ability to work within a billable model
Download a position description for the full duties and key selection criteria. If you would like to request a position description for Speech Pathology or Occupational Therapy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work in a well-established team who are welcoming and experts in what they do. Our ECIS team are led by 4 team leaders and a Senior Manager, each with over 10 years experience in the field.
- Paid Parental Leave – 10 weeks for a primary care giver after 12 months service
- An attractive salary – for Graduates, starting salaries are from $56,455 and for experienced workers, salaries start from $75,692. On top of your salary, you receive superannuation and salary packaging.
- Employees receive up to five days paid professional development leave per financial year (pro-rated for part time employees). You will also receive monthly supervision and participant in the monthly community of practice
How to apply
- Applications should include a current CV and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria.
- If you are a current MCM employee, please submit your application via the myHR job board
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
For more details or assistance with application submission please email: email@example.com
Applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment safety screening process as part of the MCM selection process. Appointments to MCM roles will be subject to the following safety screening checks (as applicable to the role): National (and International if applicable) Police Check (which includes Proof of Identity Check), Victorian Employee Working with Children Check, NDIS Worker Screening Check, Right to Work in Australia and current and valid driver licence. All costs associated with safety checks (except National Police Check) will be at applicants’ expense.