- Ongoing full-time position available
- Competitive remuneration package with salary packaging benefits available
About the role
The Educational Leader will influence and promote positive outcomes for children and families in early learning education.
- Collaborating with educators and provide curriculum direction and guidance
- Developing and implementing strategies and opportunities to support educators to effectively implement the cycle of planning to enhance programs and practices and enhance education programs
- Leading the reviews, developments and implementations of an effective educational program in the service
- Ensuring that children’s learning and development are guided by the learning outcomes of the approved learning framework
Skills and experience
- Significant experience in an early learning educator capacity
- To create an inspirational vision for children’s learning and curriculum collaboratively
- Sound knowledge of theories of early learning and development
- Comprehensive knowledge of theory relating to childhood education and care, professional standards and approved learning frameworks, and contemporary understanding of evidence-based best practice approaches to teaching and learning
- A good understanding of different learning styles to competency moderate teaching approached to meet children’s different needs and abilities
Download a position description for the full duties and key selection criteria
How to apply
- Applications should include a current CV and cover letter.
- If you are a current MCM employee, please submit your application via the myHR job board
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Applications close date 8 October 2021. We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date.
For more details or assistance with application submission please email: email@example.com
Applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment safety screening process as part of the MCM selection process. Appointments to MCM roles will be subject to the following safety screening checks (as applicable to the role): National (and International if applicable) Police Check (which includes Proof of Identity Check), Victorian Employee Working with Children Check, NDIS Worker Screening Check, Right to Work in Australia and current and valid driver licence. All costs associated with safety checks (except National Police Check) will be at applicants’ expense.