- Ongoing full-time position available
- Competitive remuneration package with salary packaging benefits available
About the program
MCM Disability Services offers tailored support services to people with a disability and their families. Support Coordination supports people by facilitating and implementing access to support services with a focus of capacity building.
MCM operates its disability services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Disability Act 2006.
About the role
The Team Leader will provide strong management and leadership to a team of staff delivering Support Coordination, including overseeing service delivery performance is in accordance with the business requirements.
The Team Leader will also provide support coordination to people with a disability and their families.
- Understanding the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and its relevance to the people we support and communicating changes to the wider staff teams in a timely manner.
- Understanding the service delivery model and the associated business activities to deliver an efficient service.
- Leading and managing support coordination staff teams to ensure that service delivery objectives are achieved.
- Undertaking recruitment and selection of support coordination staff to ensure that appropriate resources are available to provide service delivery to participants.
- Conducting regular data quality audits to measure service delivery accuracy and efficiency.
- Collecting and addressing feedback from clients, significant others and other service providers to improve service quality.
Skills and experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification in health, education or community services.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in leading staff teams to deliver to business activities to the required business standards.
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to engage effectively with a diverse range of people.
- Demonstrated complaint management and conflict resolution skills.
Download a position description for the full duties and key selection criteria
How to apply
- Applications should include a current CV and cover letter.
- If you are a current MCM employee, please submit your application via the myHR job board
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Applications close date 8 August 2021. We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date.
For more details or assistance with application submission please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment safety screening process as part of the MCM selection process. Appointments to MCM roles will be subject to the following safety screening checks (as applicable to the role): National (and International if applicable) Police Check (which includes Proof of Identity Check), Victorian Employee Working with Children Check, NDIS Worker Screening Check, Right to Work in Australia and current and valid driver licence. All costs associated with safety checks (except National Police Check) will be at applicants’ expense.