- Plan your own day & join a tight-knit team
- Parental leave replacement (12 months)
- You are a qualified Speech Pathologist with sound experience in early intervention for children and families
- You find satisfaction in helping children thrive and seeing this positive impact on their families
- You are sensitive to others and know how to connect and talk to a diverse community
- Your proactive approach will see you deliver the best result for your clients
- You think outside the box and enjoy learning something new every day
Why choose MCM?
- No day is the same – you’ll have variety in your role, home visits, community visits, groups and centre appointments with children aged 0-7
- A unique opportunity to gain exposure to other divisions in our organisation,such as homelessness and justice, early learning
- Be part of an allied health team delivering services with school readiness funding
- Work in a way that recognises and responds to the impact of trauma and traumatic stress on health and wellbeing across the lifespan
- Work in a tight-knit but growing team, and also be part of a larger team covering many areas in the north and west of Melbourne
- You’ll work collaboratively with your OT & Education Specialist colleagues to work towards a common goal
- Be innovative and have fun.
- Also at your fingertips is: extensive professional development, salary packaging,free parking, supportive work-life balance practices, and paid parental leave.
For more information on this opportunity please see the Position Description.
How to apply
- Applications to be sent via the Apply Now button which opens up an application form on the MCM Website
- Applications should include a current CV and cover letter. You should also address the key selection criteria (if required).
- If you are a current MCM employee, please submit your application via the myHR job board
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Applications close date 31 January 2021. We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date.
If this opportunity sounds like the role for you please apply today! If you have any questions about the role please feel free to contact us at 9102 1602 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment safety screening process as part of the MCM selection process. Appointments to MCM roles will be subject to the following safety screening checks (as applicable to the role): National (and International if applicable) Police Check (which includes Proof of Identity Check), Corrections Victoria Security Screening, Victorian Employee Working with Children Check, Right to Work in Australia and current and valid driver licence. All costs associated with safety checks (except National Police Check) will be at applicants’ expense.